Signs That You Need a Wheel Alignment
While our professional service technicians can accurately determine if you need a wheel alignment, there are a few tell-tale signs that you can notice on your own. Some common signs that your car has poor alignment are:
- Unusually rapid or uneven tire wear.
- “Pulling” to the left or right.
- Crooked steering wheel during a straight drive.
- Squealing tires.
While some signs are easier to spot, wheel misalignment can be extremely subtle and hard to notice but can still affect your vehicle and tires’ overall performance and life. Getting your wheel alignment professionally checked is what we recommend.
Importance of Wheel Alignment
As mentioned before, wheel alignment is crucial to your vehicle’s overall performance and safety. Not only do aligned tires keep you safe on your drives, but there are also other perks of getting your wheels aligned. Some benefits of getting your wheels aligned are:
- Increased Fuel Efficiency: If your vehicle’s wheels are misaligned, they’re working against each other, which means that your engine must work harder to get you to where you need to be. Because of this, your engine consumes more gasoline and more money.
- Smoother and Safer Driving: with your wheels not aligned, your vehicle tends to pull to one side. With this happening, you must constantly adjust your steering, which is tiring, inefficient, and dangerous.
- Increased Tire Life: Wheels are costly, so you want to get the most out of your money. Tires wear out significantly quicker when your wheels are not aligned. So, getting a wheel alignment will take you further, without the need to buy new tires sooner than you must
Quality Wheel Alignment
Trusted Tire & Auto of North Dakota offers a wide range of services to the local Bismarck, Minot, and Minot AFB areas. So, if you notice that your wheels are giving you trouble or are wearing out quicker than usual, visit Trusted Tire & Auto in Bismarck and Minot to have your wheel alignment checked. Have alignment questions? Schedule an appointment with one of our certified and experienced service technicians at Trusted Tire & Auto in Bismarck and Minot, ND. Visit us for your next wheel alignment, auto repair service, or tire need, and we’ll have your car running smoother and safer for longer.